- Menstrual migraines|
- Mood swings
- Changes in libido
- Cravings, especially for salty or sweet foods
- Abdominal and pelvic cramps
- Weight gain
- Breast swelling and pain
- Hair loss: similar to male pattern baldness
- Obesity and the inability to lose weight
- Insulin resistance: The body does not respond well to insulin, which controls blood sugar levels and can lead to Type II diabetes and abdominal weight gain
2. Have a difficult time losing weight even after dieting and exercising
Puracol Feverfew (100 mg/day)
Magnesium (citrate/oxide, 360mg/day)
Chasteberry extract (175 mg/day)
L-Theanine (100 mg/day)
D-Biotin (15 mg/day)
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6, 100 mg/day)
MigreLief +M, Akeso Health Sciences new breakthrough Menstrual Migraine Supplement contains the ingredients listed above known for menstrual migraine control, hormone & blood sugar balance and PMS & PCOS control as well as weight loss.
Best of Health,
Curt Hendrix, M.S., C.C.N., C.N.S
To learn more about the individual ingredients in MigreLief+M visit /migreliefm/active-ingredients
Helping You to Get Well and Stay Well is Our Bottom Line: Akeso formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, breast health, etc. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!