We just wanted to remind you about some helpful hints that can reduce your chances of developing a migraine:
- Stay well hydrated. An 8 ounce glass of water every couple of hours.
- Scents and odors can trigger migraines. Don’t hang around people who smoke and ask your fellow employees to go easy on the cologne of perfume.
- Bright or flickering lights can also trigger migraines. If you work a lot on a computer use an anti-glare screen/filter.
- Healthy snacks every hour or so can prevent drops in blood sugar than can also serve as triggers to migraines.
- Pay attention to prodromal symptoms (symptoms like dizziness, visual or speech impairments) which occur prior to the pain of the migraine striking. Sometimes taking an ibuprofen during this period can prevent the full migraine from occurring.
- Small amounts of caffeine may help with migraine pain, but large amounts will cause more migraines to occur.
- If you suffer from several migraines a month, or have 15 or more headache days a month, you are a good candidate for preventive therapies. The best all-natural and proven one is MigreLief. www.MigreLief.com
Helping You to Get Well and Stay Well is Our Bottom Line: Akeso formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, breast health, etc. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!