Best Nutritional Support for Migraine Sufferers
Here is why MigreLief by Akeso Health Sciences should be your FIRST CHOICE of dietary supplements:
- #1 Recommended nutritional supplements by neurologists and headache specialists
- * Triple Therapy ingredients (magnesium, riboflavin, and feverfew) have been clinically shown to be beneficial for migraine sufferers.
- * Taken daily as you would a vitamin
- * Original multi-patented formula
- * Helps to maintain healthy brain mitochondrial function (the powerhouse of cells)
- * Helps to maintain normal cerebrovascular tone and function (brain blood vessels)
- * No harmful side-effects
- * Safe for men, women, and children over the age of 2.
- * Neurologists, leading headache clinics, pharmacists…recommend
- * May be combined with other migraine medications or used by itself
- * Formulated by Curt Hendrix, M.S., C.C.N., C.N.S. -Chief Science Officer of Akeso Health Sciences. (Principal Scientific Investigator in multiple NIH (U.S. National Institutes of Health) studies examining the benefits of natural medicines on Alzheimer’s disease.)
Proven Track Record –
Healthcare Professionals and Consumer/Patients Trust MigreLief
Real Doctors – Real Patients – Real Results!
“I’m a nurse practitioner… I found your MigreLief and it made a big difference in my life. I recommend it to my patients also.” Lynn R.
“My son takes MigreLief and it has given him back his life. We are ecstatic. He is able to stay over with friends, play baseball, basketball, and skateboard again. – Heidi
“As a migraine sufferer for over 30 years, my neurologist recommended Migrelief. I could never be without them again. I am so grateful that I found “Migrelief” ~Kim L.
Effective Non-Prescription Nutritional Option
MigreLief has been the supplement of choice for many people since 1997, many of whom were introduced to MigreLief through their neurologists or other healthcare professionals.
More and more migraine sufferers are becoming increasingly aware of the need to maintain healthy and normal cerebrovascular tone and function. (“Cerebrovascular” refers to the blood vessels that supply the brain.)
Triple Therapy ingredients (3 mechanisms of action)
MigreLief contains ingredients to help you to maintain the normal cerebrovascular function you have on non-migraine days. (MigreLief Ingredients)
**Puracol® Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is Akeso Health Sciences’ proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew and a unique feverfew extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring beneficial phytochemicals (plant compounds). Feverfew supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function and inhibits platelet aggregation (clumping together of blood platelets) that can otherwise lead to changing blood vessel sizes (vasoconstriction & vasodilation) or spasms.*
Magnesium—(citrate and oxide) is a nutritional supplement with numerous effects that support cerebrovascular tone. These include:
1) inhibition of platelet aggregation
2) interference with synthesis, release, and action of inflammatory mediators
3) direct alterations of cerebrovascular tone
4) inhibition of vasospasm
5) stabilization of cell membranes.
Some migraine sufferers with poor cerebrovascular tone have been found to have low brain levels of magnesium. Recommended daily dosages of magnesium typically range from 200 to 600 mg to compensate for this deficiency, far above what’s found in most multi-vitamins. Several double-blind placebo-controlled studies have demonstrated that oral magnesium is of nutritional benefit to migraine sufferers both adults and children.*
Riboflavin (vitamin B-2)—supports healthy mitochondrial function in brain cells. Lack of mitochondrial ATP production in nerve cells can lower your threshold for migraine triggers. So, mitochondrial dysfunction in your brain and nervous system can make you more susceptible. to improve mitochondrial energy deficiencies*
90 Day Build-Up Period
MigreLief daily formulas; Original MigreLief, Children’s MigreLief or MigreLief+M (menstrual formula), are designed to provide maximum benefits within a 90-day build-up period. We recommend taking MigreLief’s fast-acting formula MigreLief-NOW during the build-up period “as-needed.”
Money-Back Guarantee: When purchased online at MigreLief.com, there is a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your results after 90 days… for any reason.
Where to Buy MigreLief?
Purchase MigreLief online at MigreLief.com or call 1-800-758-8746 to speak with a representative. Shipping is free on orders of $45.
MigreLief is available in select stores and pharmacies throughout the USA.
Use MigreLief’s Store Locator to find a store near you that carries MigreLief.
MigreLief is no longer available at CVS Pharmacy. MigreLief Original formula only is available at the Vitamin Shoppe nationwide.
The MigreLief collection of supplements was created by Akeso Health Sciences to help migraine sufferers of all ages. AKESO formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, ADHD, and more. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers. Helping you to get well and stay well is our bottom line.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!