Home treatments for migraine include:
Home treatments include:
• Lie down in a quiet, dark room and relax. (Turn off the lights and close the shades.) Light of any kind, especially bright light can aggravate a migraine.
• Use a cold or wet compress, (cool wet cloth or ice pack.) (For DIY ice-packs, click here)
• Drink plenty of fluids as soon as possible, preferably water.
• Use over the counter safe, pain relief such as Advil or ibuprofen or take a nutritional supplement containing magnesium, feverfew, boswellia serrata and ginger, ingredients shown to beneficially support migraine sufferers.
• Sometimes massaging the scalp or back of the neck and shoulders can help relieve the pain.
• Avoid scents if you are sensitive to smells. However, aromatherapy may help for some migraine sufferers. Peppermint, spearmint, lavender, and rosemary essential oil roll-on applied to temples back of the neck or inside of the wrist may soothe and relax.
• Call your physician if you have any concerns
Helping You to Get Well and Stay Well is Our Bottom Line: Akeso formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, breast health, etc. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!