The average person consumes over 3500 mg. of sodium a day.
Too much salt can cause bloating and increase blood pressure both of which can strain our hearts and lead to heart failure.
Top 10 High Salt Foods
- Hot Dog – 1300 mg
- Sausages 1200 mg
- Cheese Nachos – 1250 mg.
- Soy Sauce (1 tbsp) – 1000 mg.
- Canned Soups – 600 – 1000 mg.
- Processed Meats; 3 oz Corned Beef – 1700 mg …. 3 oz. Dried Beef 4000 mg.
- Wheat Flakes – 800 mg.
- Canadian BAcon – 2500 mg.
- Bouillon Cubes – 5000 mg.
- Processed Cheese 1200 mg.
Akeso Health Sciences
Helping you get well and stay well is our bottom line! Akeso Health Sciences formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, ADHD, and more. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!