MIGRELIEF+M: A BREAKTHROUGH FOR WOMEN WHO SUFFER HORMONAL OR MENSTRUALLY RELATED MIGRAINES
There is a direct relationship between hormones and headaches. Headaches in women, particularly migraines, have been related to changes in the levels of the female hormones estrogen and progesterone before, during and after a woman’s menstrual cycle. These hormone levels fluctuate dramatically and are also associated with a large percentage of migraines in women approaching menopause.
“Migraine sufferers are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of maintaining the already normal and healthy cerebrovascular function they have when they are migraine free. Staying well rather than trying to get well taking pain medications is the goal. “ ~ Curt Hendrix, M.S., C.C.N., C.N.S. (Scientist/creator MigreLief)
DO NOT WAIT!
Why you should start managing your migraines today:
- Menstrual migraines are often more severe, last longer and are more difficult to treat.
- Migraines that first occur around your menstrual cycle may become chronic over time.
- Migraines beget migraines… Researchers believe the more you have the more you get.
- Migraines are connected to increased stroke risk.
- Migraines are listed in the top 20 most disabling diseases by the World Health Organization.
- Migraines can lead to “Rebound Headaches” or MOH (medication overuse headaches) a vicious cycle of recurring migraines that can be difficult to break.
- MigreLief is a non-prescription dietary supplement to be taken daily like a vitamin, formulated for long term relief NOT an “abortive treatment” providing only temporary relief
- Guaranteed to change your life or you will receive a 100% refund if not satisfied for any reason
- Formulated to maintain the healthy and normal cerebrovascular function you have on migraine free days
- Contains multi-patented Triple Therapy ingredients plus 5 additional natural compounds shown to manage fluctuating hormones, and blood sugar swings that can lead to migraines and other symptoms of PMS (Pre Menstrual Syndrome) and PCOS
- Recommended by neurologists and other leading headache specialists
- No harmful side-effects
- May be combined with other migraine medications or used by itself
- Addresses the underlying nutritional deficiencies and imbalances that can cause migraines and are common to many migraine sufferers
1- Premenstrual migraines, which occur just prior to the commencement of menstruation
2- Menstrual migraines which occur during menstruation
3- Late menstrual migraines which occur shortly after menstruation ends
All 3 types of menstrual related migraine attacks are often more severe, last significantly longer and are more resistant to treatment than the usual non-menstrual migraine attacks.
According to a study published in the medical journal, Cephalalgia:
• On average, a menstrual migraine lasted 23.4 hours vs 16.1 hours for non-menstrual migraines.
• Menstrual migraines cause more disability and inability to function in daily tasks than non-menstrual migraines
• Medications to treat the pain of migraines were 50% less effective when used to treat menstrual migraines.
• Even when the pain medication did work, the risk of the menstrual migraine reoccurring was much more likely.
The authors of the study concluded by saying – “Menstrual migraines may require a treatment approach different from that of non-menstrual migraines.”
MIGRELIEF +M IS A LIFE CHANGING NUTRITIONAL ALTERNATIVE TO SUFFERING A LIFETIME OF MENSTRUAL MIGRAINES
Until MigreLief+M, no one medicine was available to manage both hormonal and blood sugar fluctuation, migraines and other symptoms associated with a woman’s hormones or menstrual cycle. As well as migraines, its active ingredients have been shown to also significantly decrease PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome) symptoms such as cravings, breast tenderness, bloating, cramps, depression, irritability and weight gain.
High dose Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2, 400 mg/day)*
Puracol Feverfew (100 mg/day)*
Magnesium (citrate/oxide, 360mg/day)*
Chasteberry extract (175 mg/day)
L-Theanine (100 mg/day)
D-Biotin (15 mg/day)
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6, 100 mg/day)
Chromium Picolinate (1,000 mcg/day)
(ingredients– detailed description)
* Listed in “The American Academy of Neuroloy’s Evidence Based Guidelines for Migraine Prevention.”
MigreLief is available in 3 formulas to meet the needs of all migraine sufferers
Migraine headaches can severely affect women undergoing the changes of menopause. Statistics indicate that migraines in women tend to increase during the approach to menopause and during menopause; however, they tend to decrease or go away after menopause.
Some women who have never had migraines develop them as they enter the period before (pre and peri-menopause) and during menopause.
A women’s monthly cycle causes significant fluctuations in estrogen during certain time of the month. These hormonal fluctuation (decreasing levels of estrogen) are known to trigger menstrual migraines in as many as 1/3 to 1/2 of women with migraines.
Therefore, the decreasing levels of estrogen associated with menopause, may also trigger migraines in women. Prevention through diet, exercise and supplementation can help to regulate these fluctuations.
If your migraines, whether hormonal or not, are occurring several times a month or more, and you find yourself unable to function while reaching for pain medications more and more, you are a good candidate for migraine prevention, to stop migraines from occurring in the first place.
MigreLief has helped thousands of sufferers regain control of their migraines and their lives.
THIS CAN NOT BE EMPHASIZED ENOUGH…
DO NOT WAIT TO GET YOUR MENSTRUAL MIGRAINES UNDER CONTROL – MENSTRUAL MIGRAINES CAN BECOME CHRONIC MIGRAINES AND LEAD TO DEPRESSION
Migraines that first occur around your menstrual cycle may become chronic over time for many reasons. “Migraines beget migraines – the more of them you have, the more vulnerable you become to having another,” according to Dr. Andrew Charles director of the Headache Research and Treatment Program in the UCLA Department of Neurology. He goes on to explain, “We’ve begun to see from researchers that the frequency of migraine attack is linked to permanent changes in the brain, and I think that changes the playing field for patients and those of us who take care of them.”
Migraines (menstrual or otherwise) are a risk factor for depression and can also lead to the vicious cycle of “Rebound Headaches” otherwise known as Medication Overuse Headaches. Continuously treating the pain and other symptoms of migraine with prescription and over-the-counter drugs can eventually increase the frequency and tendency of your migraines. This is a difficult cycle to break and often calls for detoxing and weaning off of medication.
MigreLief+M is a safe, proven effective nutritional approach to maintaining healthy and normal cerebrovascular function. Nipping migraines in the bud is key to keeping control of your headaches and your life.
WE ARE CONFIDENT MIGRELIEF+M WILL WORK FOR YOU!
If you suffer menstrual or hormonal migraines, consider trying MigreLief+M for 90 days. Even though many people have experienced positive results in much less time, we recommend 90 days to build blood levels for maximum effectiveness, and to control blood sugar swings and hormone fluctuations (1 bottle is a 1 month supply.) If you are not satisfied with your results for any reason, we offer a 100% money back guarantee of your purchase price.
For more information or to purchase MigreLief, visit our official website MigreLief.com