A young lady discovered MigreLief on the mobile phone app Instagram, “liked” & said “Just purchased this stuff, lets see if it works!” 3 weeks later she posted, “This stuff seriously changed my life!” …and then told her story.
This young lady who still gets migraines after taking MigreLief for less than 4 weeks, is thrilled with her results. She still gets migraines but they are now “tolerable” and she can “work through them.” she happily explained.
I can’t imagine what she experienced before starting MigreLief. What she doesn’t know, is that the “Triple Therapy” ingredients in MigreLief will continue to work during the recommended “90 day build up period” whereby blood levels build for maximum effectiveness. She should continue to improve her quality of life. We can’t wait to get an update from her in a month or so.
We hope to reach more young migraine sufferers in a world of pain, with their nutritional alternative to what this young lady describes her migraine headache relief story in the post below.
Instagram to MigreLief:
Initial post: “I just purchased this a couple of weeks ago…let’s see if it works.”
Follow up post less than 4 weeks later:
“I still get migraines, but I can hardly call them migraines anymore since I’ve started taking MigreLief.” I can still tell they are migraines because of the location (behind the eye, one side of the head, little nausea) and because they still come as a reaction to one of my triggers. But I have a way higher threshold to my triggers now!
I was unable to work at one point because my migraines were so severe and frequent. Now they’re so mild that 80% of the time Tylenol takes care of it! The other 20% I may need to add an ice pack and it takes longer to go away, but I can work through them now!
Before starting this stuff, I would have to go to the ER because they were so severe, or had to take steroids to stop a cluster of migraines that would last up to two weeks straight! This seriously changed my life. My family can hardly believe it.
My main trigger is soy, and last week I found out a meal I had at a restaurant had soy in it. Naturally I had a migraine the next day but it went away within an hour with Tylenol and an ice pack. Normally I would be out of commission for 3 days and take a trip to the hospital. It’s expensive, but for me, so worth it!”
We hope to have a follow-up to her progress.
If you know of a migraine sufferer, recommend MigreLief and you will change a life!
MigreLief Online Prices:
Original Formula & Children’s Formula (age 2-12)
19.99 1 bottle – 1 month supply
54.99 3 bottles – 3 months supply + FREE shipping
MigreLief+M (Menstrual Migraine Formula)
25.99 1 bottle – 1 month supply
71.97 3 bottles – 3 month supply + FREE shipping
Note: MigreLief’s ingredients work by addressing the underlying nutritional deficiencies & imbalances common to many migraine sufferers and helps to maintain normal cerebrovascular function (proper blood flow -arteries in the brain.) Ingredients: 2 forms of MAGNESIUM, high dose Riboflavin (B-2) and Puracol FEVERFEW (a proprietary form of the herb/whole leaf & extract)
The MigreLief collection of supplements was created by Akeso Health Sciences to help migraine sufferers of all ages. AKESO formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, ADHD, and more. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers. Helping you to get well and stay well is our bottom line.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!