For menstrual and hormone related migraines, PMS, PCOS
Effective Nutritional Support for Women Experiencing Menstrual, PMS, Menopausal, and Hormonal Fluctuations Contributing to Migraines
Physicians who specialize in female related health issues have discovered three critical insights: (1) there is a direct relationship between changes in the levels of female hormones and migraines, (2) fluctuations in hormones and blood sugar levels are both major factors, and (3) migraines beget migraines—the more you have the more you tend to get. The suspicion is that the brain goes into a state of hypersensitivity, which means averting an event with nutritional support is an important response strategy.
This is why MigreLief+M was researched and developed as an effective combination of 8 key ingredients shown in human clinical studies to balance already normal blood sugar levels and hormones when women are most susceptible to migraines: during monthly menstruation, the reproductive years, and during perimenopause and menopause.*
The MigreLief+M formula defends women from experiencing the following hormone related symptoms:
- Breast tenderness
- Low mood
- Difficulty focusing
- Weight gain
- Irregular menstrual cycles
MigreLief+M is a targeted formula containing clinically recommended amounts of riboflavin (vitamin B-2), magnesium, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B-6), biotin, Puracol®, chasteberry extract, l-theanine, chromium. By combining all 8 ingredients into one convenient formula, MigreLief+M provides comprehensive, synergistic nutritional support for female issues related to menstrual and hormonal imbalances.*
As with all Akeso products, MigreLief was developed with an expert understanding of the profound link between human biology and the chemistry found in nature. The success of MigreLief is greatly attributed to the scientific research that Akeso Health Sciences performs to ensure the effective combination of ingredients, to provide clinically recognized amounts, and to make certain that the extraction processes used do not cause degradation to occur during the life of the product.
MigreLief+M as the clear choice …
- based on the only original patented material successfully used by hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide for more than 20 years
- recommended by female, headache specialists, and by healthcare professionals
- effective for daily use—non-prescription and drug free
- does not contain butterbur, wheat, gluten, salt, soy, milk or dairy, nuts, corn, caffeine, or artificial flavorings or preservatives. Non-GMO. Vegan.
- researched and developed by Akeso Health Sciences Chief Scientific Officer, Curt Hendrix, who holds advanced degrees in chemistry and clinical nutrition and has dedicated his life to providing innovative natural medicines
- manufactured in an established GMP facility
- maintains an effective track record with 3rd-party batch testing on every product by a top, industry-focused lab under the guidance of a forensic expert, in business over 30 years
Akeso’s MigreLief® line of products has changed lives worldwide by providing effective nutritional support to migraine sufferers.
Take 2 tablets per day | Amounts based on 2 tablets per day:
Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) 400 mg 23,529%
Magnesium (citrate and oxide) 360 mg 90%
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6) 100 mg 5,882%
Biotin (biotin-d, 15,000mcg) 15 mg 50,000%
Chasteberry Extract 275 mg *
Puracol® Feverfew** (Tanacetum parthenium) 100 mg **
L-Theanine 100 mg *
Chromium Picolinate 1,000 mcg *
*No Daily Value established
Puracol® Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) is a proprietary combination of whole leaf feverfew high in naturally occurring phytochemicals and a special feverfew extract. Supports proper cerebrovascular tone and function, and platelet aggregation that can otherwise lead to vasoconstriction.*
Riboflavin—high doses of Riboflavin have been proven in clinical studies to reduce the number of neurological discomforts experienced each month and improve mitochondrial energy deficiencies.*
Magnesium—two clinically known beneficial forms critical to controlling the inhibition of vasospasm.*
Chasteberry Extract—has been shown in numerous studies to establish balance of female hormones, and reduce discomfort, excessive bleeding, and signs of PMS and POCS
L-Theanine—L-theanine is an amino acid known to calm without making you drowsy, increase alpha wave activity in the brain, and lessens signs of PMS.*
D-Biotin—higher amounts of biotin is required to stabilize blood sugar levels, which is strongly related to the occurrence of migraines, and the symptoms of PMS and PCOS*
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B-6)—Multiple human studies (listed below) in almost 1000 women, have shown that vitamin B-6 helps to alleviate PMS discomforts, irritability, low mood, cravings and bloating.*
Chromium—an essential trace mineral that can improve insulin sensitivity and enhance protein, carbohydrate, and lipid metabolism
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.