- • 2012 Journal APPETITE, Jan.5 – Consumption of flaxseed reduces appetite and food intake• Journal PLOS-1 Flaxseed has therapeutic value in type 2 diabetes• J Ren Nutr – Flaxseed improves symptoms of enlarged prostate in men• J Clin Cancer Res. 2005 – Flaxseed reduces tumor growth in patients with breast cancer• Eur J Clin Nutr -2007 – Flaxseed lowers blood pressure in people with high cholesterol
• Am J Clin Nutr -2009 – Flaxseed lowers circulating total and LDL cholesterol
• J Urology -2004- Flaxseed reduces prostate growth and PSA (a prostate cancer marker)
• J Cancer Epidem Biomarkers -2008 – Flaxseed reduces prostate cancer proliferation pre-surgery in men
• J Soc Integ Onc – 2007 – Flaxseed helps control hot flashes in women not on hormone therapy
• J Nat Cancer Inst. – Plant lignans (like those in flaxseed) reduced the risk of developing estrogen and progesterone positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women
Just add one or two heaping tablespoons of ground flaxseeds to shakes, or salads or cereals to get the impressive health benefits described.
Curt Hendrix, M.S., C.C.N., C.N.S.
Helping You to Get Well and Stay Well is Our Bottom Line: Akeso formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, breast health, etc. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!