The largest patient event in the world for migraine & headache returns this March 20-28.
Join more than 100,000 informed attendees and tune in to 32 NEW interviews to find the answers you need to help better manage migraine and chronic headache.
The Migraine World Summit will bring together 32 experts including doctors and specialists to share new treatments, research, and strategies to help you improve your migraine and chronic headache.
World-Leading Experts: At the Migraine World Summit, you’ll learn first-hand from 32 of the world’s top migraine and headache experts from leading institutions including the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Medical School, John Hopkins Hospital, Stanford Medical, John Hopkins Hospital, and the International Headache Society.
Full Access: Many of these world-leading experts have long waiting lists and fees that are beyond the affordability of the average insurance policy. Skip the waiting period and get straight into the room with these experts.
Free: The event is entirely free whilst live from March 20-28. Visiting dozens of specialists in one field would take years and costs thousands of dollars. This is an incredible opportunity to hear from dozens of leading experts in migraine for free during the week. After March 28, transcripts and interview copies are available to order.
Claim your FREE ticket now at the following link: http://www.migraineworldsummit.com?afmc=aj
Questions answered include:
- What new treatments are available or coming soon?
- What can I learn from successful patient case studies?
- What new non-medicinal alternatives are recently available?
- How can I break refractory chronic migraine?
- When I should get a scan for my headache condition?
- How is neck pain and migraine related?
- How important is sleep and exercise really for those with migraine?
- Are supplements or vitamins worth considering?
- What are some common drug interactions and side effects we should know about?
- How do I need to know about hemiplegic and vestibular migraine?
- How important is diet for migraine and headache?
- How can I interpret migraine research?
The virtual Migraine World Summit is free from March 20-28, 2019.
Register now for your complimentary pass.
Claim your FREE ticket now at the following link:
Migraine World Summit – Complimentary Pass
See you at the Summit!
To the Best of Health,
The MigreLief Team at Akeso Health Sciences
The MigreLief collection of supplements was created by Akeso Health Sciences to help migraine sufferers of all ages. AKESO formulates world class dietary supplements that provide nutritional support for the most common health issues that concern people most, such as migraines, headaches, joint health, stress & anxiety, memory, sleeplessness, ADHD, and more. Changing lives is the reasons we wake up every day passionate about the special products we provide to our customers. Helping you to get well and stay well is our bottom line.
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!