MIGRELIEF COMES IN 3 DAILY MAINTENANCE FORMULAS FOR CHRONIC MIGRAINE SUFFERERS
AND 1 FAST-ACTING FORMULA TO BE TAKEN “AS-NEEDED”
For drug-free fast-acting help, we recommend new MigreLief-NOW
- “NOW” may be taken with food for on-the-spot nutritional support, at the first sign of discomfort.
- If you suffer migraines chronically and feel you need additional nutritional support, you may add NOW to your morning dose of Original, Menstrual or Children’s MigreLief on a daily basis.
- Note: MigreLief-NOW is not meant to replace your MigreLief daily maintenance formula. It is a fast-acting formula to be taken “as-needed”, or used in addition to your daily MigreLief supplement if necessary.
IF YOU ANSWER ‘YES’ TO ANY 2 OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, WE RECOMMEND MIGRELIEF ORIGINAL OR CHILDREN’S MIGRELIEF:
- Do you suffer from headaches that:
- Present with pain on one side of the head
- Pulsate or throb
- Are aggravated by routine physical activity
- Prevent normal activity
- Are accompanied by nausea or vomiting
- Are sensitive to light and sound
- Are accompanied by visual or speech disturbances
IF YOU ANSWER ‘YES’ TO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS, WE RECOMMEND YOU CHOOSE MIGRELIEF+M:
- Do your migraines mostly occur just before, during or after your period?
- Do you consistently suffer from symptoms of PMS like cravings, bloating, breast pain, anxiety, tension, irritability/anger, difficulty concentrating or sleeping, depression, each month?
- Have you been told that you suffer from bouts of low blood sugar, that leave you feeling tired, sleepy or dizzy in addition to your migraines?
- In addition to your migraines, do you experience irregular menstrual cycles?
- In addition to your migraines, have you been told that you suffer from PCOS? (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) accompanied by one or more of: ovarian cysts, irregular menstrual cycles, hair loss or thinning on the head, hair growth on the face, back or arms and/or acne?
Sign up for priority access to coupons, specials, health tips, product announcements and more!